Submit an Abstract
General submission Deadline: May 31, 2023.
If you wish to be considered for an ORAL presentation, your submission must be received before April 15, 2023.
Abstract submission is only possible via the Internet and a PDF copy of your abstract will have to be uploaded to our server.
Please read the following preparation guidelines CAREFULLY!
- Abstracts should be informative, containing objectives, methods, results and a conclusion. Just the promise of further discussion is not acceptable.
- Abstracts must be restricted to one (1) page (8 1/2″ by 11″, minimum font size of 11 (Times New Roman), 1.5 line spacing, with 1 1/2″ margins (left, right) and 1″ margins (top, bottom).
- All abbreviations must be defined the first time they are used, but avoid doing this in the abstract title.
- Tables, charts and other graphics are permitted and must be converted to .jpg or .gif format.
- Abstracts submitted by fax will NOT be accepted.
- Please make sure that the name, address and e-mail address for the contact person is complete and correct. When filling the web electronic form required, remember that the index of authors will be built from the data that you are entering.
- If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register and attend the symposium.
Please download the abstract template
If you have difficulties in submitting your abstracts or you need further information, please contact us.
The conference invites all presenters to prepare a poster that will be accessible for the complete duration of the conference.
Poster boards are 4′ high X 8′ wide
Each Poster has the use of 1/2 surface. If you wish to use more space, please contact us.
PEACe Poster Competition
We strongly encourage all attendees to present their research in the poster sessions to gain further exposure to researchers and leaders from academic, industry and government sectors. All posters will automatically participate in the PEACe Poster Competition and you stand a chance to win a $1000 or $500 cash prizes. Posters will be judged by a panel of judges during the poster sessions.
Poster boards are 3,3 feet wide by 4 feet High (1M wide X 1,25M high).
Should you need more space, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.