General submission Deadline: May 31st, 2021
Abstract submission is only possible via the Internet and a WORD copy of your abstract will have to be uploaded to our server (If your abstract contains charts and other graphics, a .jpg or .gif copy should be included within a .zip file containing your abstract and those items separately).
If you wish to be considered for an ORAL presentation, your submission must be received before March 31, 2021
All accepted abstracts will be presented. Those that cannot be included in the live program will be presented as Posters – This will include a 10 minutes pre-recorded video with potential discussion being arranged directly between the authors and interested participants, at their mutual convenience.
Please read the following preparation guidelines CAREFULLY!
1. Abstracts should be informative, containing objectives, methods, results and a conclusion. Just the promise of further discussion is not acceptable.
2. Abstracts must be restricted to one (1) page (8 1/2″ by 11″, minimum font size of 11 (Times New Roman), 1.5 line spacing, with 1 1/2″ margins (left, right) and 1″ margins (top, bottom).
3. All abbreviations must be defined the first time they are used but avoid doing this in the abstract title.
4. Tables, charts and other graphics are permitted and must be converted to .jpg or .gif format.
5. Abstracts submitted by fax will NOT be accepted.
6. Please make sure that the name, address and e-mail address for the contact person is complete and correct. When filling the web electronic form required, remember that the index of authors will be built from the data that you are entering.
7. If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register and attend the symposium.
Please download the Template
If you have difficulties in submitting your abstracts or you need further information;mf
please contact us: email@example.com
Tel: +1 (418) 522-8182
The conference invites all presenters to prepare a poster that will be accessible as a pdf from the website. A 10 minutes pre-recorded video presentation must be made so that it is available from the online program. This is the method through which virtual participants will be able to view the posters. Poster presenters must also make an email address available so that Virtual participants can contact them to be able to discuss their work.
+1 (418) 655-9111