General submission Deadline: , May 31st, 2019
Abstract submission is only possible via the Internet and a WORD copy of your abstract will have to be uploaded to our server (If your abstract contains charts and other graphics, a .jpg or .gif copy should be included within a .zip file containing your abstract and those items separately).
If you wish to be considered for an ORAL presentation, your submission must be received before March 31, 2019
Please read the following preparation guidelines CAREFULLY!
- Abstracts should be informative, containing objectives, methods, results and a conclusion. Just the promise of further discussion is not acceptable.
- Abstracts must be restricted to one (1) page (8 1/2″ by 11″, minimum font size of 11 (Times New Roman), 1.5 line spacing, with 1 1/2″ margins (left, right) and 1″ margins (top, bottom).
- All abbreviations must be defined the first time they are used, but avoid doing this in the abstract title.
- Tables, charts and other graphics are permitted and must be converted to .jpg or .gif format.
- Abstracts submitted by fax will NOT be accepted.
- Please make sure that the name, address and e-mail address for the contact person is complete and correct. When filling the web electronic form required, remember that the index of authors will be built from the data that you are entering.
- If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register and attend the symposium.
Abstract submission is not yet open
If you have difficulties in submitting your abstracts or you need further information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +1 (418) 522-8182
The conference invites all presenters to prepare a poster that will be accessible for the complete duration of the conference.
PEACe Poster Competition
We strongly encourage all attendees to present their research in the poster sessions to gain further exposure to researchers and leaders from academic, industry and government sectors. All posters will automatically participate in the PEACe Poster Competition and you stand a chance to win a $1000 or $500 cash prizes. Posters will be judged by a panel of judges during the poster sessions.
- Poster boards are 3,3 feet wide by 4 feet High
Should you need more space, please send us an email:
+1 (418) 522-8182